What's hot at the EQE online forum

01/01/2010

Happy New Year !!

To all of you reading this Blog every now and then, let me start this first post of the year by wishing you all the best for 2010! For those doing the EQE 2010, good luck in these last +/- 2 months.

Looking back at 2009 I can only conclude that it has been a remarkable, interesting an succesful year.

Succesful in the sense that I (contrary to my expectations) passed the EQE.

Interesting in the sense that I've found a way to stay up-to-date with what's going on at the EPO that is useful not only for me yet may also be of interest to others.

Remarkable in the sense that I did not expect that the Blog would receive so many pageloads as illustrated below. From the very beginning in April 2009 until October 2009 the number of monthly pageloads has increased significantly to a total number of about 27.000. The small drop in November and December is clearly related to the number of posts, which decreased over the last two months. Overall, I'm very happy with this result.













In addition, the Blog now has

34 E-mail subscriptions
69 RSS subscribers


2010 will hopefully be even more interesting; at least the following can be expected:

- Significant layout changes
- A/B Tools will be updated
- Up-to-date editable version of the EPC Articles and Rules available
- OJEPO and PCT summaries will be moved to the Google Docs platform
- More articles, more case law discussions
- ....

Cheers !!

Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails