What's hot at the EQE online forum

03/07/2009

Friday evening considerations

As the evening of another very hot day sets in, the mind starts working again.

..... flowcharts instead of large pieces of text ..... case law organised so one can actually find it quickly ..... A tools ..... B Tools ..... C Tools ..... how about the Guidelines ..... what am I going to do with the PCT ..... is this Blog appreciated at all ..... where do I find the time to further optimise the layout of the Blog and the download area ..... what will it look like in the future and what do I need to do to get there ..... what am I going to do with advertising in the future ..... will I try to find sponsoring for the Blog ..... will I invite others to join the Blog as authors ..... will I start promoting this Blog actively ..... where do I find the time to organise all the stuff I mentioned above ..... did I pass the EQE

The answer to at least one of these issues will be known on August 5.

I just wonder if I will be having the same thoughts next year ?

Cheers !

Print this post

2 comments:

  1. Well, I appreciate it and I think the download section is just fine; Keep it up!
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!
    I find the comments to decisions and the download area very useful.
    Would it be possible to suscribe and receive update alerts by e-mail?

    T

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails